Tech Support Job Description:
This highly visible role is responsible for ensuring
100% customer satisfaction. Working directly with our clients you will
troubleshoot and resolve technical problems. This role requires an independent,
self-starter who can work effectively with a wide range of people and
situations. You must have your own transportation.
• Troubleshoot, maintain and repair computers and networks.
• Perform problem resolution on PCs
• Provide on-site tech support
• Respond to customer inquiries by way of email and telephone.
• Assist in refining product support documentation (installation
• Ensure that all customer inquiries are resolved in a timely
and responsive manner with 100% customer satisfaction
• Min. 2 years experience in a computer-related field or equivalent
• Dependable transportation
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Serve as a technical resource to other support personnel.
• Strong organizational skills
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
• Able to follow directions
• Display and maintain a high level of professional behavior at
• Demonstrated positive attitude
• Ability to work both independently and on a team
• Travel may be required for network troubleshooting, installation
and inspections. Some travel may require overnight stays.
Strongly Desired, But Not Required:
• MCP / MCSE
• A+ Certification
• Macintosh Knowledge (not required)
Please submit your completed resume with references
info@HulaFish.com by Friday August 20, 2004.